On 10.06.2011 15:18, Devin Heitmueller wrote:
On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 9:07 AM, Andreas Oberritter<o...@linuxtv.org>  wrote:
... implemented in *kernel* drivers for several generations of the dreambox.

Well, let's see the source code to the drivers in question, and from
there we can make some decisions on how to best proceed.

Just a side note: VDR uses this (and others) in its full featured
output devices. I'm not sure whether this discussion is aiming at
completely doing away with these definitions, or if there will be
a replacement. Just wanted to make you folks aware of this.

Klaus