On 06/07/2011 12:02 PM, Guennadi Liakhovetski wrote:

A general question to you: from your comments I haven't understood: have
you also tested the patches or only reviewed them?

I had reviewed them so far.

Now, please have my :
Acked-by: Robert Jarzmik <robert.jarz...@free.fr>

The ack includes a test done on my platform, with a suspend in the middle of an image capture. The system wakes up and sends back the captured image without a problem. The test is for your 2 patch series : "mt9m111: propagate higher level abstraction down in functions" and v2 of "pxa-camera: minor updates".

Cheers.

--
Robert