On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 22:42:24 +0200, Arnd Bergmann <a...@arndb.de> wrote:
* We still need to solve the same problem in case of IOMMU mappings
  at some point, even if today's hardware doesn't have this combination.
  It would be good to use the same solution for both.

I don't think I follow.  What does IOMMU has to do with CMA?

--
Best regards,                                         _     _
.o. | Liege of Serenely Enlightened Majesty of      o' \,=./ `o