Hi,

On 06/11/2011 02:13 PM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
Hi Hans de G.,

Em 26-04-2011 08:54, Hans de Goede escreveu:
If you could give it a shot that would be great. I've some hardware to
test this with (although I've never actually tested that hardware), so
I can hopefully pick things up if you cannot finish things before you
need to return the hardware.

As Ondrej couldn't work on that while he was with the hardware, could you
please try to address this issue?

I've put it on my to do list, not sure when I'll get around to it though.