Hi,

while installing git://linuxtv.org/media_build.git i got the error:

"ERROR: please install "lsdiff", otherwise, build won't work.
I don't know distro Gentoo Base System release 2.0.1-r1. So, I can't provide you a hint with the package names. Be welcome to contribute with a patch for media-build, by submitting a distro-specific hint
to linux-media@vger.kernel.org
Build can't procceed as 1 dependency is missing at ./build line 172."

If this error occurs on a Gentoo system  "emerge dev-util/patchutils" helps.

best regards

Michael Abel