Hi Gilles,

If you want to write a driver for blackfin, you can visit
http://blackfin.uclinux.org/ and find linux kernel repo url.
I have written a blackfin bridge driver, vs6624 sensor driver and
adv7183 decoder driver. You can reference vs6624 driver.
I didn't use soc camera framework because it can't support decoder well.
These patch hasn't uploaded to mainline, I hope it is helpful for you.

Regards,
Scott