Thank you Allan!

  Did this device that you use works in 1-seg? I think it is just full-seg!

  Using the Siano based device I tried a better antenna and still
cannot scan channels.
  I also tried the patches from Mauro and modified the device firmware
to isdbt_nova_12mhz_b0.inp forcing it to use mode 6!
  But it did not work either.

  In my Windows machine it worked without any problem.

  I really don't have much more options.

Thanks in advance!