Hi,

I have a couple of USB video capture devices based on the Trident TV
Master (TM5600/TM6000) chip: an ADS Technologies VideoXpress model
USBAV-191, and a Compro Technology VideoMate C200.

In the course of (unsuccessfuly) trying to get them to work in Linux, I
came across some info which might be of help if anyone else is working on
the TM6000 driver. In case this isn't widely-known I'm posting about it
here.

If you google for "tv master technical reference" (with quotes), the first
result is a PDF with fairly detailed info on the TV Master chips including
register names.

There is also Linux driver source downloadable from
http://linux.terratec.de/video_en.html