Hi Florian,

On Sunday 18 September 2011 21:49:09 Florian Tobias Schandinat wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> as there was no reaction to this patch series I am scheduling it for 3.3
> merge window (3.2 seems too close to me as this is an API change).

That's fine with me.

> As the second patch has nothing to do with fbdev it should go mainline via
> V4L2. Any problems/comments?

The NV24/42 patch will need to reach mainline before the sh_mobile_lcdc YUV
API patch, or compilation will break.

Mauro, what's your preference ? Should the patch go through the media tree ?
If so, how should we synchronize it with the fbdev tree ? Should I push it to
3.2 ?

Laurent Pinchart