On 09/24/2011 12:06 AM, Jin Kazama wrote:
Hello,
I've been testing af9015/tda18218 based usb DVB-T tuners on a 2.6.39.4
kernel with the latest v4l drivers avaiable (from git).
When I'm using a single USB module, (listed as /dev/dvb/adapter0),
everything works fine.
When I'm plugging another module, at first it looks like everything's ok
(/dev/dvb/adapter1) and if I try to use this module while the adapter0
is not been used, it works - but if try to use both modules at the same
time, I get garbage output on both cards (error: warning: discontinuity
for PID... with dvblast on both cards.
Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this problem?

Feel free to fix it. I am too busy currently.

Antti

--
http://palosaari.fi/