>                map = &std_map->atv_dk;

Simon,

I've been chewing on this for a day or so and it reminded me partly
why I stopped working on combined PAL/NTSC support for the saa7164
hardware family, it's been bugging me for a reason - now I understand
why.

Essentially, I had a long discussion with Mike Krufky about a year ago
related to I/F's for analog TV output. The SAA7164 analog demod IF (as
best as I can tell) are not configurable. I have no good set_if()
interface I can call on the tuner to select a different I/F as the
bridge driver needs. I was fairly unhappy about that..... bah, such is
life.

The TDA18271 driver on linux DOES NOT use the same I/F's that the
windows driver uses. Reason? Mike Decided to follow the data sheet and
NOT use the Hauppauge specifically select IFs.

His advise to me, at the time, which I think will work nicely for you
and probably a better patch, is to have the HVR-1110 define a better
I/F map for the atv_dk case. This way at least you would not pollute
the 18271 driver in it's core and effect other DK users (potentially),
instead, for the HVR1110 18271 attach, define the I/F maps for each
country/modulation and simple change the DK version by your desired
offset.

That may be a cleaner fix and accepted for merge.

(Note to self: Now that I recall the conversation with Mike I may
actually go ahead and fix my saa7164 Pal issue.)

--
Steven Toth - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com