On 2011-10-11 16:34, Gary Thomas wrote:
On 2011-10-11 16:25, Enrico wrote:
On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 12:04 AM, Gary Thomas<g...@mlbassoc.com> wrote:
Sorry, this just locks up on boot for me, immediately after finding the
TVP5150.
I applied your changes to the above tree
commit 658d5e03dc1a7283e5119cd0e9504759dbd3d912
Author: Laurent Pinchart<laurent.pinch...@ideasonboard.com>
Date: Wed Aug 31 16:03:53 2011 +0200

Did you add Javier patches for the tvp5150?

No, I thought your set was self-contained. I'll add them now.

That said, it's not clear the current/final state of them.  I don't see any
repost
after the very long discussion with Laurent.

Maybe you could just send that file to me directly?

However, it does not build for my OMAP3530 without the attached patches.

I can't remember now if i had omap vout enabled in my kernel config
but that one in ispccdc.c is strange, tomorrow i will do again a clean
rebuild.

I can't see how to turn off omap_vout