Hey guys, I'm having the same issue here. I bought a MSI Digi VOX Mini
II Analog (which was documented as having RTL2832 or AF9016 chips) but
mine is:
1f4d:0237 G-Tek Electronics Group

Here's the syslog output when I plug it in:
http://pastebin.com/fWc7hM18

As Ling, I can't get a tuner to work nor does /dev/dvb get created.
I really need some help on this.
Thank you very much !