On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 8:14 AM, Lars Schotte <gu...@guttok.net> wrote:
> i am alos curious what he means by "try to use it". i mean did he try
> to use it with tzap, or szap, or w_scan, or what? because i dont even
> know about mythtv, i only use dvbutils, mplayer, xine and vdr.

I agree with Lars on this.  It would be useful if the user could
describe in more detail his testing methodology.  Also, is there some
previous kernel in which he knew it was working properly?  Has he
*ever* seen it work in his environment?  Do we know definitively that
this really a regression or has the user never seen the board work?

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com