On 12/20/2011 06:25 PM, Patrick Boettcher wrote:
Hi all,

On Tuesday 20 December 2011 16:42:53 Antti Palosaari wrote:
Adding those to API is not mission impossible. Interleaver is only
new parameter and all the rest are just extending values. But my
time is limited... and I really would like to finally got Anysee
smart card reader integrated to USB serial first.

And if it is added we should not forget to discuess whether DMB-TH is
the "right" name. (If this has already been addressed in another thread
please point me to it).

I know this standard under at least 2 different names: CTTB and DTMB.

Which is the one to choose?

Yes, there is many names and it is not even clear for me what are differences between names. I called it DMB-TH since existing Kernel drivers have selected that name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CMMB
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DTMB
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Multimedia_Broadcasting
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Terrestrial_Multimedia_Broadcast