Hello, I am trying to compile the v4l drivers, I make this way:

mkdir /usr/local/src/dvb
cd /usr/local/src/dvb
git clone git://linuxtv.org/media_build.git
cd media_build
./build

I got this message on the end:

* Compilation finished. Use 'make install' to install them

But before the "make" I want to add more adapters changing the
"v4l/scripts/make_kconfig.pl" file to this:

.config:CONFIG_DVB_MAX_ADAPTERS=16

When I execute the "./build" it compile and I can not change the source.

On the s2-liplianin branch I had no problem because I change it before
the "make" this way:

mkdir /usr/local/src/dvb
cd /usr/local/src/dvb
wget http://mercurial.intuxication.org/hg/s2-liplianin/archive/tip.zip
unzip s2-liplianin-0b7d3cc65161.zip
cd s2-liplianin-0b7d3cc65161
##change the adapter number###
make
make install

Is possible to do the same with the v4l source?

Thanks and best regards.

--
Josu Lazkano