I tested almost all DVB-T/T2/C devices I have and all seems to be working, excluding Anysee models when using legacy zap.

Anysee anysee_streaming_ctrl() will fail because mutex_lock_interruptible() returns -EINTR in anysee_ctrl_msg() function when zap is killed using ctrl+c. This will led error returned to DVB-USB-core and log writing "dvb-usb: error while stopping stream."

http://git.linuxtv.org/media_tree.git/blob/refs/heads/master:/drivers/media/dvb/dvb-usb/anysee.c

http://git.linuxtv.org/media_tree.git/blob/refs/heads/master:/drivers/media/dvb/dvb-usb/dvb-usb-urb.c

If I change mutex_lock_interruptible() => mutex_lock() it will work. I think it gets SIGINT (ctrl+c) from userland, but how this haven't been issue earlier?

Anyone have idea what's wrong/reason here?

here are tested drivers, working fine:
dvb_usb_ec168,ec100,mxl5005s
dvb_usb_au6610,zl10353,qt101
dvb_usb_af9015,af9013,tda18218