Hello

I picked up again my old RTL2831U tree and upgraded to current level. It supports only RTL2831U, not RTL2832U or any other. I think I will pull-request it to the master in hope it get development effort. I have no time for it. It is working, but does not do anything extra - just show DVB-T picture. Only NEC remote. No signal statistics. No other USB IDs than Realtek reference and 14aa:0160 has my device. New USB IDs (patch or mail) are welcome.

Here it is, PULL request is sent next week.
http://git.linuxtv.org/anttip/media_tree.git/shortlog/refs/heads/realtek

For the newer Realtek devices that same USB-bridge could be used, I named it dvb_usb_rtl28xxu. I tested it also using RTL2832U and it worked. RTL2832 demod driver I was using is stubbed test version and thus I will not release it. Feel free to write RTL2832 demod driver :-)

regards
Antti
--
http://palosaari.fi/