On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 16:31:40 +0100, Arnd Bergmann <a...@arndb.de> wrote:
I haven't followed the last two releases so closely. It seems that
in v17 the movable pages with pending i/o was still a major problem
but in v18 you added a solution. Is that right? What is still left
to be done here then?

In the current version, when allocation fails because of a page with
pending I/O, CMA automatically tries allocation in another region.

--
Best regards,                                         _     _
.o. | Liege of Serenely Enlightened Majesty of      o' \,=./ `o