Hi all,

I'm working on cleaning up some old radio drivers and while doing that I
started wondering about the usefulness of the radio_nr module option (and
the corresponding video_nr/vbi_nr module options for video devices).

Is that really still needed? It originates from pre-udev times, but it seems
fairly useless to me these days.

It is also hit-and-miss whether a driver supports it (e.g. uvc doesn't and
nobody seems to miss it) and if it does, whether it is an array (and how
long that array is) or a single integer.

So my question is: when I'm cleaning up drivers like the old radio drivers,
should I keep support for those module options or should I just drop it?

I'm curious what people think.