Hi Aguirre Sergio,
  1) Looks like it could be a data lane issue. OMAP detects lots of
ERRSOTSYNCHS errors
     on the datalanes (CSI2_COMPLEXIO_IRQSTATUS)
  2)  Even if i configure it to use only one data lane on both sides. It detects
      errors on other data lanes.

That explains the abnormally high number of these error interrupts and a
frame completion interrupt once in a while.

I guess, I need to check my configuration settings.

Thanks,
Sriram

Sriram