Hello,

I'm a little lost while writing a driver for an easycap device
(saa7113 capture device).
I have my isoc handler, and the isoc urb flying OK.
I also have the videobuf2 queue setup (or at least I think so), and I understand
I need to call vb2_buffer_done() with a filled buffer.

What I DON'T understand is how should I fill such buffer?
I mean, what *format* comes inside the isoc buffer?

Should I look at saa7113 datasheet?
Should I base in em28xx?

I'm sorry to ask such a generic question.
Perhaps, someone cares enough to give me a hint.

Thanks,
Ezequiel.