Laurent,

I'm looking at your latest tree.  I've merged my platform support
that I had working in 3.2, but I never see the TVP5150 sensor driver
being probed.

Has this changed?  Do you have an example [tree] with working board
support?  Previously you had a branch with support for the BeagleBoard
in place.  Is 'omap3isp-sensors-board' up to date?

Thanks - I'll keep trying to figure out what's happening here.