2012/4/18 Josu Lazkano <josu.lazk...@gmail.com>:
> El día 18 de abril de 2012 21:19, Mauro Carvalho Chehab
> <mche...@redhat.com> escribió:
>> Em 18-04-2012 15:58, Ezequiel García escreveu:
>>> Josu,

>>> [snip]

>>> I think Mauro is *not* giving you a patch, rather the opposite:
>>> pointing out that the patch can
>>> cause problems!
>>
>> Yes. The driver will be unreliable with a patch like that, due to
>> race conditions.
>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Ezequiel.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Mauro.
>
> Thanks anyway.
>
> I am looking for a solution to use virtual adapters on MythTV to use
> my satellite provider card on two machines.
> With 2.6.32 kernel is working great, but there is no way to work with
> 3.x kernel.
>
> Is anyone using sasc-ng with latest kernel?

Would kernel 3.0.0.15 do?
If so, descriptions on how I did it here:
http://sites.google.com/site/tingox/digitaltv_sascng
http://sites.google.com/site/tingox/asrock_e350m1_xubuntu

Note: these are my work notes, not a how-to!

As you can see, I'm using this patch:
http://kipdola.be/subdomain/linux-2.6.38-dvb-mutex.patch

It seems to work for me (had it running with Kaffeine on encrypted
channesl for two weeks in a row)

HTH
Torfinn Ingolfsen