Hi Mike,

On Tuesday 01 May 2012 06:12:22 Michael Krufky wrote:
> From: Michael Krufky <mkru...@kernellabs.com>
>
> If your driver needs to deliver the raw payload to userspace without
> passing through the kernel demux, use function: dvb_dmx_swfilter_raw

I like this one very much. I had a background task sleeping in my head
which was how to add non-Transport-Stream standards to Linux-dvb. This
one I can now cancel, thanks to this change.

We now can add CMMB-support and DAB to linux-dvb (after more discussions
on the API of course).

Do you have user-space-tool ready which uses the new RAW-payload
mechanism? Something which can be used as an example.

Thanks for this development.

--
Patrick

Kernel Labs Inc.