Hi,

Looks good, the entire series is:

Acked-by: Hans de Goede <hdego...@redhat.com>

I was thinking that it would be a good idea to add a:
#define V4L2_TUNER_CAP_BANDS_MASK 0x001f0000

to videodev2.h, which apps can then easily use to test
if the driver supports any bands other then the default,
and decide to show band selection elements of the UI or
not based on a test on the tuner-caps using that mask.

This can be done in a separate patch, or merged into
"PATCH 4/6 videodev2.h: add frequency band information"