Hi,

On 07/04/2012 10:35 AM, Hans Verkuil wrote:

<snip snip>

Can we have a (hopefully short) irc discussion today? I'd really like to get
this API
finalized.

+1, I'm available the entire day (CET office hours + evening if needed that is)

<snip snip>

So my current proposal is: use a bitfield in v4l2_frequency_band to describe
possible
(de)modulators and add compat code to the v4l2-ioctl.c to automatically create a
vidioc_enum_freq_bands op if no such op was supplied, using the data from
g_tuner or
g_modulator and which device node was used to fill in the fields.

+1

Regards,

The other Hans :)