On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 19:40:08 -0300
Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mche...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Ping?
>
> Is this patch needed or not?

Sorry, I have dropped vast numbers of balls over the last six months and
am far from having picked them all up.

Reviewing the conversation, I still must confess that I don't understand
the problem.  Why is having the VB2 vmalloc support built as a module a
problem?

> Another alternative would be to change the Kconfig stuff to explicitly select
> the type of videobuf2 that would be used by those drivers, something like the
> enclosed (untested) patch.

The current Kconfig already has specific select lines for the supported
modes.

When I get a chance, I'll go in and try to reproduce the problem, but it
may be a little bit, sorry...

jon