Hi,

On 08/17/2012 12:35 PM, Hans Verkuil wrote:
Hi all,

I've prepared a presentation for the upcoming workshop based on my RFC and the
comments I received.

It is available here:

http://hverkuil.home.xs4all.nl/presentations/v4l2-workshop-2012.odp
http://hverkuil.home.xs4all.nl/presentations/v4l2-workshop-2012.pdf

Attendees of the workshop: please review this before the workshop starts. I
want to go through this list fairly quickly (particularly slides 1-14) so we
can have more time for other topics.

A note on the Pixel Aspect Ratio from me, since I won't be attending:

I'm not sure if having a VIDIOC_G_PIXELASPECT is enough, it will work
to get the current mode, but not for enumerating. Also it will not
work with TRY_FMT, that is one cannot find out the actual pixelaspect
until after a S_FMT. As mentioned in previous mail I think at a minimum
the results of ENUM_FRAMESIZES should contain the pixel aspect per framesize,
there is enough reserved space in the relevant structs to make this happen