On 12-09-2012 17:56, Devin Heitmueller wrote:
On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 11:37 AM, Thomas Seilund <t...@netmaster.dk> wrote:
Hi All,

I just bought the HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition from Hauppauge.

It there any change this device will be supported by the hdpvr kernel
driver. (Or any other driver for that matter!)
No.  It is a totally different hardware design and will need an
entirely new driver.

Devin

Thanks

Do you know if anybody plans to make a driver?

I would love to contribute but my skills are not quite there!

I have looked at the code for hdpvr kernel driver and I will try to pick up more knowledge from the internet.

Do you have any hints on where to look?

Thanks

Thomas S