Le lundi 24 septembre 2012 10:51:23, Dominique Michel a écrit :
> The WinTV HVR-4000-HD is a multi-tuners TV card with 2 dvb tuners.
> It look like its driver doesn't have been updated to the new DVB-API.

Multi-standard frontends required DVB API version 5.5. That is found in kernel
versions 3.2 and later. So you might need to update the kernel. If you already
have, then well, you need to get someone to update the driver.

Also the application needs to be updated to support DVBv5.5 too. I don't know
which versions of VDR support multi-standard frontends, if any as yet.

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont
http://www.remlab.net/