Hi Andrey,

On 11/05/2012 12:11 PM, Andrey Gusakov wrote:
Hi.

Thanks all!
I make it work! Have to comment out write { REG_GRCOM, 0x3f },  /*

Great news!

Does the sensor still hang after 0x2f is written to REG_GRCOM instead ?

Analog BLC&  regulator */ and have to enable gate clock for fimc at
probe.

Do you have CONFIG_PM_RUNTIME enabled ? Can you try and see it works
if you enable it, without additional changes to the clock handling ?

I hope to eventually prepare the ov9650 sensor driver for mainline. Your
help in making it ready for VER=0x52 would be very much appreciated. :-)

Hmm, in my case VER was 0x50. PID, VER = 0x96, 0x50. And this a default
value
after reset according to the datasheet, ver. 1.3. For ver. 1.91 it is
PID, VER = 0x96, 0x52. Perhaps it just indicates ov9652 sensor ov9652.
Obviously I didn't test the driver with this one. Possibly the differences
can be resolved by comparing the documentation. Not sure if those are
significant and how much it makes sense to have single driver for both
sensor versions. I'll try to have a look at that.
Ok. I also try to compate init sequenses from different sources on web.

Next step is to make ov2460 work.

For now I can only recommend you to make the ov2460 driver more similar
to the ov9650 one.

Sylwester