Em Mon, 10 Dec 2012 19:45:40 +0200
Antti Palosaari <cr...@iki.fi> escreveu:

> On 12/10/2012 07:38 PM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> > Yeah, the issue is that both reviewed, non-reviewed and rejected/commented
> > patches go into the very same queue, forcing me to revisit each patch again,
> > even the rejected/commented ones, and the previous versions of newer
> > patches.
> >
> > By giving rights and responsibilities to the sub-maintainers to manage their
> > stuff directly at patchwork, those patches that tend to stay at patchwork
> > for
> > a long time will likely disappear, and the queue will be cleaner.
>
> Is there any change module maintainer responsibility of patch could do
> what ever he likes to given patch in patchwork?
>
> I have looked it already many times but I can drop only my own patches.
> If someone sends patch to my driver X and I pick it up my GIT tree I
> would like to mark it superseded for patchwork (which is not possible
> currently).

Patchwork's ACL is very limited. It has 3 types there:
        - People (every email it detects);
        - User (the ones that created a password);
        - Project maintainers;

A "people" can't do anything special, except be promoted to "users", by
setting a password for him.

An "user" can only set his emails, enable/disable opt-out/opt-in, set his
primary project and the number of patches per page.

The Project maintainers can do everything in the project.

It would be great to have a feature there allowing the user to change the
status of their own patches, and to let the project maintainers to delegate
a patch to an user[1].

[1] well, I think it can delegate it right now, but only a project
maintainer can change the patch status, so, delegation doesn't work
if the "delegated user" is not a project owner.

Regards,
Mauro