Hi

El 12/12/12 02:49, Saad Bin Javed escribió:
Dear Alfredo,

Thank you for helping me.

Is the same card:

Board indentification  : 713XTV VRE: J

Yes, I have the same board. 713XTV VRE:J

Please try:  modprobe
saa7134 card=63 tuner=43 or  modprobe saa7134 card=59 tuner=56

please tell me  which  program  you use to  watch TV.
Use xawtvand set it  well,run from a  terminal

Sorry is xawtv

I'm using tv-time and scantv. I've also tried VLC and Mplayer. I will try xawtvand.

What is your  country  and  TV standard?,
Do the  channels  are correctly set?

Country: Pakistan, TV Standard: PAL-B
Since the proper tuner is not getting detected, I can't scan for channels. BTW I tried the card in a windows box borrowed from my cousin. The card works fine.

I had a  similar problem  and what I did was  try  all  tuners

example:

modprobe saa7134 card=63 tuner=1
modprobe saa7134 card=63 tuner=2
modprobe saa7134 card=63 tuner=63

modprobe saa7134 card=59 tuner=1
modprobe saa7134 card=59 tuner=2
modprobe saa7134 card=59 tuner=56

I will try different card/tuner combinations but since there are 50+ cards and 50+ tuners, you can imagine the number of combinations :) Plus I can't seem to unload the saa7134 module using "modprobe -r" or "rmmod"...It gives a FATAL module in use error. So I have to reboot the machine every time to set new card/tuner which SUCKS.

I think that your card isn't 153.There are many  cards  with  the same
name  but different  electronic.

The tuner is what is below the sticker that says kworld. Perhaps you can
see the name of the tuner.

In the jpeg link I posted in the earlier message, I have labelled all the onboard chips. Have a look again: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2lwnmuc&s=6 I can't seem to find which chip is the tuner. I emailed Kworld support, they say its a TENA TNF9533BDF/BK tuner. I can't find any chip onbaord with this name!

Ok, see /usr/src/linux/Documentation/video4linux/CARDLIST.tuner --> tuner=61 - Tena TNF9533-D/IF/TNF9533-B/DF

try:

modprobe saa7134 card=63 tuner=61

or

modprobe saa7134 card=59 tuner=61