Thanks for your so fast reply.
Unfortunately, scanning output is always empty with 100% signal strength (external antenna) I also use a AverTV super_007 with the same external antenna on a another PC with Kaffeine =Signal = 100%.

I also tried different dvb-usb-af9035-02.fw firmware with different LINK/OFDM value (I don't understand but just tried.).
Never got any PID or channel.
Scanning and tuning work (or seem to with w_scan or kaffeine), but no data output.

I've noticed that videobuf_dvb and videobuf_dma_sg modules are need by a saa7134 card, and not by AF9035. (no videobuf / dvb_usb_af9035
dependency).
Don't know if it is normal or not.

A bit frustrating to be so close to the end, but also a bit pessimistic because really reaching the limit of my skills. Anyway, I will stay tuned in case some values need to be modified in the source for test, or any updates I will try.

Many thanks.
Diorser.

On Tue, 01 Jan 2013 23:26:32 +0100, Antti Palosaari <crope@iki.fiwrote

Patch looks correct.

If you are talking of that error I saw wiki you mentioned it is not error. You cannot use dvbsnoop like that. You have to tune to channel first and only after device is tuned successfully pidscan is possible.

 # dvbsnoop -s pidscan
 dvbsnoop V1.4.50 -- http://dvbsnoop.sourceforge.net/
 Transponder PID-Scan...
 Error(22): DMX_SET_PES_FILTER: Invalid argument

If you are really sure your antenna is good (not that small antenna bundled) and it does not work then there is some bug. I bet some GPIO is wrong. Maybe you should take some sniffs using SniffUSB2.0 and look there...

regards
Antti