Hello,

I would like to know the support status of Multiple PLPs in DVB-T2.
Is someone know if tests were performed in a broadcast with an
effective Multistream? (PLP Id: 0 and 1 for example)

I'm out of range of such multiplex but I'm trying some tunes on London
DVB-T2 (CrystalPalace tower)
"unfortunately" that mux seems Single PLP and everything work well :-(
  ( yes tune always succeed :-D )

I'm using DVB API 5.6.
If I tune with FE_SET_PROPERTY without or with DTV_DVBT2_PLP_ID set to
0, 1 or 15. the tune succeed.

I'm not sure of the expected behavior, I was expecting if I tune with
plp_id 1 that the tuner would fail somewhere finding that stream.

So in short I don't understand what is the requirements to be able to
use the DVB_T2 Multistream support proposed in APIs:
 o I see that the DVB API 5.8(?) had some patch at that level and so
it is maybe requested?
 o How can I know if my driver support that feature on DVB API 5.6?
(PCTV nanoStick T2 290e)?

Thank you for all indications.

-Michael