On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 2:18 PM, Jiri Kosina <jkos...@suse.cz> wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Mar 2013, Alexey Klimov wrote:
>
>> Yes, i just checked how hid_ignore() works and prepared dirty fix to
>> test in almost the same way like it's done for Keene usb driver. I
>> will send correct fix in next few days.
>
> Any news on this, please?

Hi Jiri,

I'm very very sorry (was busy because of life). I just sent two
patches to you, Mauro and two mail lists:
[patch 1/2] hid: fix Masterkit MA901 hid quirks
[patch 2/2] media: radio-ma901: return ENODEV in probe if usb_device
doesn't match

Please check. First one for hid layer, so maybe you can take it
directly through your tree. I hope it's not too late.
I think Mauro will take second patch.

I spend some time testing them trying to figure out right scenarios
and i hope i did correct checks.
It will be nice if someone can test patches because i don't have any
devices with same USB IDs as radio-ma901.

Thanks and best regards,
Alexey.