On 04/22/2013 04:03 PM, Sylwester Nawrocki wrote:
> This patch series includes fixes for several issues found during
> testing all exynos4-is device drivers build as modules. The exynos4-is
> build with all sub-drivers as 'M' is hopefully now free of all serious
> issues, but one. I.e. the requirement now is to have all sub-device
> drivers, including the sensor subdev drivers, built as modules.

Hmm, to avoid issues all drivers must now be either statically linked or
build as modules and all need to be inserted, the all removed. Leaving
any one loaded all time may lead to a disaster... This is not a new
issue and and is related to all drivers using MC framework, thus I plan
to address it for 3.11.