From: Paulo Assis <pj.as...@gmail.com>
To: phil rosenberg <philip_rosenb...@yahoo.com>
Cc: "linux-media@vger.kernel.org" <linux-media@vger.kernel.org>
Sent: Tuesday, 11 June 2013, 11:13
Subject: Re: Corrupt Raw webcam data

Hi,
You should select YUYV before disabling the video processing.

So with video processing still enabled:

set YUYV format
set the desired fps and resolution
set exposure

now disable video processing and set the bayer order

every time you need to change exposure or resolution you need to
enable video processing first.

Regards,
Paulo