On 06/15/13 11:30, Duval Mickael wrote:
Ok I have cloned your repo with Git, and I've make two patch files.

Can you explain to me why there are fr-All and fr-Cherbourg? (and fr-Bordeaux)?

Does fr-All not work for those two places? If fr-All does everything, it's ok to merge the other two in. nl-All is all transponders for the country as a lot of frequencies are shared. We could have 10 or so nl-<area> but they'd be all really small.

So is fr-All everything for the entire country, but has Cherbourg and Bordeaux extra, very different freq's?

Merged in c8050e8105b1b4b5364f57d8b3e658c80fb04a53 for now

Thanks,
oliver