Ive found a few bugs in stv090x that I want to get ironed out 100%
before I submit the patch, dvb-s2 8psk fec2/3 for example has a
slightly higher ber then stv0900, Got that fixed but Im still not
happy with the patch, has a few other minor issues with low sr dvb-s
qpsk sometimes not locking on the first attempt to tune. The Prof 7500
also seems to have an issue with stb6100 where get_frequency() wont
return the correct frequency when other stb6100 devices I have do.
Once I get those figured out to the point Im happy I'll submit it for
everyones comments.

Thanks for the link Mariusz, I'll check it out, maybe youve overcome
some of the shortfalls Ive found

Chris Lee