Hi,

On 08/30/2013 01:39 PM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
Hi media developers,

This year, we're planning to do a media mini-summit together with the
conferences that will be hosted in Edinburgh (LinuxCon EU/ELCE/KS/...),
at the Oct 21-25 week. We don't have the specific days for the
event yet (we're still closing it with Linux Foundation).

Yet, I'd like to know who is interested on participate on the event, and
ask for the theme proposals for the discussions.

As we're doing over the last years, we'll be using the
media-works...@linuxtv.org mailing list for such discussions.

I will be in Edinburgh the entire week because of kvm-forum. So I'll try
to join the mini-summit. I don't have anything specific to discuss.