On 10/21/2013 07:29 PM, Ricardo Ribalda Delgado wrote:
> I thought that i was second...

You are right, I was looking at an older version.

The LED topic is third, around 9:50.

Sorry for the confusion.

 btw could i borrow somebodys notebook for presenting the slides?

Sure. Put them on a USB stick or make them available on the web for download
and I
can present them for you. I've saved the slides you mailed me earlier to my
laptop.