On 22.12.2013 15:51, Frank Schäfer wrote:
Am 21.12.2013 20:55, schrieb Antti Palosaari:
On 21.12.2013 18:51, Frank Schäfer wrote:
Hi Antti,

thank you for reporting this issue.

Am 18.12.2013 17:04, schrieb Antti Palosaari:
That same lock debug deadlock is still there (maybe ~4 times I report
it during 2 years). Is that possible to fix easily at all?

Patches are always welcome. ;)

haha, I cannot simply learn every driver I meet some problems...
Hint:

If you report a bug ~4 times in 2 years but never get a reply, it
usually means
a) nobody cares
b) nobody has the resources (time, knowledge) to fix it.

So you either have to live with this issue or to fix it yourself.

OK, as you request me to fix it, I will fix that by making DVB USB v2 driver for these em28xx devices I have added.

It should not be very much work as em28xx protocol is still relatively easy.

regards
Antti

--
http://palosaari.fi/