Hello,

sorry for questioning this issue again, but by all the articles I found I
never got clear reason for the idle problem of the ccdc.

With my camera its a kind of randomly problem. I grab images with the yavta
tool. I configured it to wait for pressing ENTER before giving the STREAMON
command. So now sometimes all works fine. I grab my images and they are as I
imagined. But sometimes I get the ccdc won't become idle error. I really
don't understand what this error causes.

Are there any clear reasons what this problem causes?

Best regrads, Tom