On Sat, Feb 08, 2014 at 07:34:09AM +0100, mjs wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to make a patch for a :zolid usb dvb-t receiver.
> Like to try the "em28xx log parser" to decode the usbsnoop output.
> According to:
> http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Bus_snooping/sniffing
> it has been out there at least once but so far no luck to find it.
>
> So, the program or a link where to find would help.

It is the v4l-utils git repository

    git clone git://linuxtv.org/v4l-utils.git
    cd v4l-utils

Then a

    head -n 25 contrib/em28xx/parse_em28xx.pl

will reveal among other lines

    #
    # To use it, you may modprobe em28xx with reg_debug=1, and do:
    # dmesg | ./parse_em28xx.pl
    #

But that will only work
after you have set execute permissons the perl script.

Cheers
Geert Stappers