It's been a while since the first submission of these patches,
but a lot of them have made it into linux-next already, so here
is the stuff that is not merged yet, hopefully addressing all
the comments.

Geert and Michael: the I was expecting the ataflop and atari_scsi
patches to be merged already, based on earlier discussion.
Can you apply them to the linux-m68k tree, or do you prefer
them to go through the scsi and block maintainers?

Jens: I did not get any comments for the DAC960 and swim3 patches,
I assume they are good to go in. Please merge.

Hans and Mauro: As I commented on the old thread, I thought the
four media patches were on their way. I have addressed the one
comment that I missed earlier now, and used Hans' version for
the two patches he changed. Please merge or let me know the status
if you have already put them in some tree, but not yet into linux-next

Greg or Andrew: The parport subsystem is orphaned unfortunately,
can one of you pick up that patch?

Davem: The two ATM patches got acks, but I did not hear back from
Karsten regarding the ISDN patches. Can you pick up all six, or
should we wait for comments about the ISDN patches?

        Arnd