As discussed on our IRC #v4l channels, most of the core developers will be
in San Jose - CA - USA for the Embedded Linux Conference.

There are several subjects that we've been discussing those days that
require a face to face meeting.

So, We'll be doing a media mini-summit on May, 2 (Friday) at Marriott San
Jose. Eventually, we may also schedule some BoFs during the week, if needed.

In order to properly organize the event, I need the name of the
developers interested on joining us, plus the themes proposed for
discussions.

As usual, we'll be using the media-works...@linuxtv.org ML for specific
discussions about that, so the ones interested on participate are
requested to subscribe it.

Thanks!
Mauro