On 05/20/2014 03:01 PM, Dan Carpenter wrote:
On Mon, May 05, 2014 at 11:52:46PM +0300, Antti Palosaari wrote:
845f3505 Antti Palosaari 2014-04-10  46
845f3505 Antti Palosaari 2014-04-10 @47                 if (!(cmd->args[0] >> 7)
& 0x01) {

This should be:                                         if (!((md->args[0] >> 7)
& 0x01)) {
Otherwise it is a precedence error where it does the negate before the
bitwise AND.

That was already on my TODO list as daily media build test sparse
warned it already http://hverkuil.home.xs4all.nl/logs/Monday.log

I am waiting for media/master kernel upgrades from 3.15-rc1 as that
kernel will hang whole machine when em28xx driver used (em28xx
driver is USB bridge for those si2168 and si2157).

Wait, what?  This is a one liner.  I haven't understood the connection
with 3.15-rc1?

Current media master, which contains that brand new si2168 driver, is 3.15-rc1. That device is implemented as a)
em28xx driver - USB interface + remote controller
si2168 driver - DVB-T/T2/C digital TV demodulator
si2157 driver - RF tuner

For some reason em28xx freezes whole machine when that 3.15-rc1 kernel is used. It is not only that device, but all the other em28xx devices too what I have.

Even it is simple one liner, I tend to test all my patches before pull requesting to media master tree. Sure, I can do it using linus latest tree and then rebase to media master & pull request, but it is all extra work.

regards
Antti

--
http://palosaari.fi/