Hello.

On 08/25/2014 04:49 PM, Hans Verkuil wrote:

This patch contains driver for Renesas R-Car JPEG codec.

Cnanges since v1:
     - s/g_fmt function simplified
     - default format for queues added
     - dumb vidioc functions added to be in compliance with standard api:
         jpu_s_priority, jpu_g_priority

Oops, that's a bug elsewhere. Don't add these empty prio ops, this needs to be
solved in the v4l2 core.

I'll post a patch for this.

After some thought I've decided to allow prio handling for m2m devices. It is
actually useful if some application wants exclusive access to the m2m hardware.

So I will change v4l2-compliance instead.

I take it we don't need to change the driver? Asking because the driver seems stuck for nearly a months now. I'm myself still seeing a place for improvement (register macro naming of the top of my head). Perhaps it's time to take this driver into my own hands...

WBR, Sergei